1. General Provisions
2. The scope and types of confidential information
The confidential information that is collected, stored or processed while using StroyObzorUA Site or App includes the following types of information:
- Contact Information: This includes, in particular: mobile phone numbers, name and surname of User, email address, i.e. information by means of which User can identify himself as authorized User of StroyObzorUA Site or App, as well as authorisation data/information in order to access social networks, third party site or mobile applications, services and other software - in case of connection to/exploitation of its functionality.
- User Information: This includes, in particular: any information in any format that is generated and uploaded directly by User, shared, received, distributed in any form by User while using StroyObzorUA Site or App, as well as information about the User himself.
- Third party Materials: This includes, in particular: data/information, products, content, intellectual property created, published or otherwise accumulated from third parties, other than User and / or Owner.
- User Account Information: This includes, in particular: information which is received / collected, in particular - about IP addresses, device types, which are used for running StroyObzorUA Site or App, time and frequency of installations, visits, geo-location of Users and devices, metadata, comments, ratings, feedback posted by Users, received from other users / content of third parties.
3. Purposes for the collection of confidential information
Collection of information is necessary in order to enable the following:
- Registration and authorization;
- Performance of User's tasks;
- Detecting, investigating, and combating fraud, non-permitted access or any other kind of illegal activity in relation to the StroyObzorUA Site or App;
- Ensuring technical support for Users of StroyObzorUA Site or App;
- Administration of site or mobile applications;
- Analytics of accumulated, deconfidentialized and anonymized information in order to improve and optimize the quality of service, which results will be used to optimize StroyObzorUA Site or App functionality and improve the service provided.
With respect to above mentioned Owner agrees to obtain a full and explicit User consent for the collection and processing of mentioned data/information/information.
By registering with StroyObzorUA Site or App, as well as actual using of StroyObzorUA Site or App and setting tasks via StroyObzorUA Site or App, including tasks for data/information sharing, User expresses his full and explicit consent for the collection and processing of mentioned confidential data/information.
4. The moment of data/information collection
The owner of the application collects information when:
- User registers within StroyObzorUA Site or App;
- User directly uses site or mobile application interfaces;
- Users create, upload and share data/information between each other or otherwise communicate;
- User communicates with Owner through StroyObzorUA Site or App and related systems.
5. Disclosure of confidential data/information
Owners reserve the right to disclose User confidential data/information to following persons:
- Representatives of public authorities - in order to respond to legally reasonable requests in connection with official procedures, investigations, if the obligation to disclose is required by the current legislation;
- Professional advisors (lawyers, auditors, etc.) for the purposes of an independent audit, corporate governance and compliance procedures.
6. User consent
Disclosure, transfer, exchange of confidential information is possible only based on full, expressed and explicit User consent. User has an opportunity at any time to prevent, to stop the transfer, or sharing of confidential information.
7. Storage and data/information Security
Owner undertakes all the necessary and reasonable measures to protect User information from leakage, loss, illegal and unauthorized use. However, User should be aware that StroyObzorUA Site or App is open, can be accessed online, and therefore can potentially be subject to cyber-attacks, viruses, and other similar negative activities. Online access a priori does not guarantee the absolute safety of the App; StroyObzorUA Site or App Users use application at their own risk and Owners do not bear any responsibility for damage / loss raised from the threats to information and cyber security.
The user is also aware that the applicable information security and data/information protection tools cannot guarantee the absolute security of any data/information shared. Owners are not responsible for the actions of third parties, to whom User opens, discloses or otherwise transmits information. Since CtrlDO enables communications globally, User acknowledges and agrees that confidential information may be transferred to the devices that are located in any other country of the world, and with different levels of data/information protection. Using the mobile app, the User acknowledges and agrees to such data/information traffic.
8. Confidential data/information Change
Users have the right at any time to change, update, correct or delete confidential information via StroyObzorUA Site or App. User agrees that after removal of his registration data/information / content - a copy of the data/information can continue to be stored on the server because of the data/information backups for some time. However, the Owner is not obliged to store such data/information after termination of the present Agreement and User is aware and agrees that after termination of the registration his data/information and content will not be saved.
Cookies-files may be used to monitor the use of StroyObzorUA Site or App and web traffic in order to optimize and improve the service. User is aware and agrees that cookies may collect his certain confidential information, including information about IP-addresses, information on the types of devices and used operating systems, time and frequency of visits.
10. The procedure for making amendments and additions to the Terms
Owners reserve the right at any time to revoke the terms and conditions of this Agreement, to make changes, additions, without prior User consent or other prior notices.
In case if certain provisions of the present Agreement turn to be invalid or ineffective under the jurisdiction of particular countries, the mentioned does not affect the legal force of the entire Agreement, as well as the validity of some of its provisions in specific jurisdictions. Since consequent changes to the terms of the present Agreement are made, they shall be published on the Platform, where StroyObzorUA Site or App is located, with the appropriate notification on the updating date at the top of the text.
11. The contact details
Last updated on November 23, 2020